We’ll answer this question by asking you some questions first!
- What are you planning to do in mission?
- What is your past experience?
- How has God wired you?
- What skills and gifts do you have?
- Do you have a good understanding of the bible?
- Can you share it with people of other faiths and other cultures?
- Does your church endorse you?
Our ethos is to help you prepare well so that you will thrive, not just survive, in cross-cultural life and ministry. We want to work with you to form an individualised preparation plan to suit your needs. You may need language learning skills, bible college training, or cross-cultural awareness. We’ll encourage you to learn from those who have gone before by reading good books and interacting with former workers. Each step of the way, we’ll aim to serve you as you prepare to serve others.